Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Some Early Spring Cleaning

Looking back at The Curb, I have realized how many times I have complained about not posting on a regular basis, and how I should revitilize this thing. Well...here is another one to add to the list. As I sit here, wondering what my future mumblings may be about, I really have a hankering for so true R&R. Funny though I have been on many trips, many vacations, everything seems to be stressfull. No matter how I slice it, I can't seem to catch a break. Maybe my knife has become dull and I need a good sharpening to get things going. Though what if...the knife was not the problem, but for the sake of the example, the tomato is too tough or weak, or etc etc. I don't know! I really hadn't had much time to assess if the knife or the tomato is the problem. Or maybe, just maybe it might be operator error, which in the grand scheme of things can be a likely cause. But since this is my blog, I will discount the operator error theory and just blame the knife. Perhaphs those Ginsu knives might just do the trick. Who knows! On a completely different yet related note, I have spruced up The Curb.

No comments: