Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Trunk Monkey

Well, I had quite an eventful day with work and all, but I was really intregued by the notion of the Trunk Monkey. The company I work for held a "company party" to celebrate the milestones reached in the past year. Let me say that these accomplishments, which I will vaguely mention are very impressive. Now to the part of the Trunk Monkey. My boss showed us these video clips of the Trunk Monkey, a security system designed for automobiles. It was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen and I think the concept is sound. I mean really, how cool would it be to have a trunk monkey. The idea is simple! Lets say a criminal feels the need to take your car, a highly trained monkey leaps out of your trunk and renders the criminal helpless. It's quick, easy, and requires little or no instruction. Highly marketable and such a great novelty. THE TRUNK MONKEY!

The Baltic Sea Posted by Hello
I again was looking at some my pictures and ran across this one I took on my trip this past summer. Again you have to sometimes stop, reflect and be thankful for all the blessings which we recieve each day. As you can see I like taking pictures of the sun, cause sometimes the sun needs attention too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I had a trunk monkey...