Wednesday, November 03, 2004

How Amazing

Picture near the top of Vernal Falls. Posted by Hello


I was looking at my photos, and came across this wonderful picture. You sometimes have to stop and think how beautiful God's creations can be. Things in life can at times bring you down, but you have to remember that we are not alone. Burdens in life are not just ours to take. When I see that picture I feel that. I know that no matter what happens, God will always shine upon me and those around me.

Yosemite is probably for me the most calming and serene place I have ever been to. You should try it! I mean really, you can't go wrong with mountains and trees! Seriously! Oh and you cannot forget running water like streams and such, thats a must in any nature landscape design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"..you see i have been down for so long, that all hope is gone, but as i lift my hands, i understnad that i should praise you through all circumstance .. " -Shackles by Mary Mary
Was listening to this as I was reading your thoughts on this photo, and I completely agree!